Just had my end of week 1 beginning of week 2 weigh in

Hi, just done my end of week one weigh in and I'm so pleased I'VE LOST 2 3/4 LBS. :-) :-) :-) I'M ON MY WAY

That is so much better than I thought it would be because I had a glitch on the 2nd day. The weight lose for wheelchair users page on the the live well pages says to try and lose 1 - 2 lbs per week. I thought if I lost 1lb a week I was doing well. I may have to rethink my goals. I was trying to lose 1lb per week for 7 weeks.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow for a blood pressure check and weigh in. It will be interesting to see what their scales say.

7 Replies

• Well done you, keep up the good work.

• Excellent news,

I weighed in for the first time yesterday and I have lost 8 lbs. That is usually water/ fluid so I don't expect that every week !!

What do you think helped you ??

Mine was increasing my exercise and tracking food and exercise on my app.

This is a journey and we're in the driving seat !!

Onwards and upwards,

• Well done :-) keep up the good work.

The big thing that has helped me is making fresh fruit salads. I bought some 500 ml storage containers from the supermarket and I make 2 fresh fruit salads every day. I also put a portion of fruit into some of the storage containers so that if I get the nibbles I have something already prepared. And it does work.

Good luck with your weight loss journey.

• You just gave me an idea! I'm going to cut some pineapples to have fruite ready :-)

• Thanks,

I think I'll try putting fruit into more manageable portions.

• that is what I need

• that is what I need

You may also like...