Keep on, Keeping on!

I write this post as I am in the mids of trying to lose a lot of weight. I started about 2 and a half months ago and I have not looked back. I've currently lost 3stone4lbs and hoping to lose more in the coming months.

I started off at over 27 stone and I'm gradually bringing this down. I have tried so so so so many diets in the past and failed miserably every time. But when I started this battle of the bulge I genuinely felt something was different and so far I've been right. It's like a switch got flicked on in my brain.

Anyway as I say, I have a long way to go but I am really positive I can keep at this. I'm going to the gym 4 or 5 times a week and in to the best routine with food. It helps if you like veg!

Any struggling people out there I can't stress this enough. Routine, Routine, Routine! I am now at the point if I have to miss one of my designated days at the gym I feel weird and bad about it. The days I really can't face going to the gym, I muster up the strength to go and by the time I get there I end up doing my best workouts!

I have balanced meals, lots of chicken! but always make it tasty. I cut out bread and fizzy juice. My two biggest vices and it has been worth it.

There is nothing better than getting on those scales and seeing it go down and down. It Is a great high and spurs you on to do more. Hopefully by my next post I will have lost a few more stone.

Good luck to people who are starting and to people struggling with it at the moment.

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Thanks so much for posting that. You're an inspiration and for one you've made my morning better.

Thanks again

Ruth

• Keep going.

• great work!

You may also like...