#WLC Week 9 - Monday weigh-in

Morning weight loss club members!

Welcome to #WLC W9 weigh-in. If you started the Couch to 5K running plan on Week 2, you should be just one week from graduation!

Use this blog to share:

-your up-to-date weight status

-any weight loss achievements

-stories of resilience and self-determination

-any food and/or activity slip ups

-your goals for the coming week

For more information on the NHS Weight Loss Club click here:

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Sadly, nothing to report this week. :-( More than a little disappointed. So so close to my first target...

• How disappointing for you Legion, but hang in there - only a few lbs to your target and you will feel amazing when you get there. My fingers are crossed for you getting better news next week.

• Lost 5 pounds over past 2 weeks! total weight loss is 1 stone and 2 pounds since beginning of December. Im happy

• I have lost 0.7 Kg this week, after having lost nothing the week before. I don't understand why sometimes I lose and sometimes I don't when I seem to follow the same eating plan 7 days a week!! I now weigh 78.4 Kg, I hope to go to 77.9 Kg for next week - well here's hoping.

I had a long consultation with the dietitian on Wednesday, so sticking to about 181 g of carbs a day, just wish I could work it out before I ate and when I work out what I ate in the evenings. Now sticking to a diabetics diet, and carb counting

• Another lb lost really need to shift another 4lb to hit a stone but with 2 birthday meals this month im worried.

• Similar to last week - nothing to report on Monday morning, but sneaked on the scales yesterday and another kilo off! Very happy that I'm starting to see some resulta again. Good luck everyone.

• Well done Jellymum. I expect when I go back to work next week that the weight will start shifting again (unless I get so hungry I eat more to compensate!). I get a bit despondent when I do all the right things and only seem to lose 1lb a month, if that. It makes it hard to stick to your guns.

• Lost track of how much loss I've reported on here. Anyway, am 12 kgs/1st12lbs down in total. 2lbs short of 2 stone. 4 weeks left to lose the remaining 8kgs/1st2lbs...quite a tall order. However, yesterday I wore a suit that I couldn't even get into when I last tried it on (never mind being seen in public wearing it) and am up to 5 miles on my long run. So even if I get near to target in these 4 weeks, I'll be happy. Then I'll have a pause and start at week 1 again to shift the remainder. I am so gonna get there. We all are. Never mind the war on smoking, obesity is a far bigger (LOL) problem so we lardies have to sort ourselves out. Over-eating is merely a habit (without the physical addiction of smoking) that can be broken. It's that simple. So come on everyone! Have a good week.

You may also like...