End of week 4

Here I am at the end of week 4 and no weight loss this week. I have lost 9lbs so far which I know is ok but as usual I want to lose a stone a week. I am determined that I am going to carry on regardless and see where I'm at after week 12, if I give up now it will all be back on by the end of next week.

Thanks to everyone for your really helpful advice, I've tried the cous cous this week and found it quite filling. I try to keep away from sandwiches as I always want a bag of crisps to go with it.

I'm planning on having a bit of a naughty day on Sunday but will do lots of walking next week and we all deserve some treats otherwise the feeling of being deprived sneaks up on you.

Hope you all have a really good week. X

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Your body tries to keep a constant internal environment; a plateau is inevitable unless you keep changing your intake to cope. Occasionally you could try increasing your intake; not so much that you put weight on, but sufficient that your body realises it isn't starving.

Cous cous has a glycaemic index rating similar to sucrose, and will result in similar highs and lows in blood glucose levels.

• Yes I do feel slightly annoyed as I'm sure I've not had a bad week on the plan, I very rarely have breakfast so I'm going to make myself have something before noon even if its just a yoghurt.

You may also like...