2nd half done!!: Got the 2nd half today I... - My MSAA Community

My MSAA Community
5,728 members13,193 posts

2nd half done!!

kycmary
kycmary

Got the 2nd half today I did remind her of the itchy throat last time & she put extra steroid to start. I had NO problems at all it went just fine I'm done until June 4, 2019. Over all I think I feel better. I know I can chose to feel better then I do most of the time.

Hope every one else is doing good too. I'm going to lay down for awhile. Mary

15 Replies
oldestnewest
greaterexp
greaterexpCommunityAmbassador

Congratulations! I’m thrilled for you!

Yayyy! You deserve a nap. 😊❤🌷

kycmary
kycmary
in reply to RoseySawyer

I laid down but never went to sleep. We had high winds & lost our power just before 8pm it finally came on at 11:25 last night.

RoseySawyer
RoseySawyer
in reply to kycmary

Which state you live in?

kycmary
kycmary
in reply to RoseySawyer

Northern Kentucky we are approx. (11 miles as the crow flies) south of Cincinnati Oh

Ya Who 👍 Glad things went well and you are feeling better 🙏. Hope it continues 👍🙏😊. Ken 🐾

So pleased that it all went well. Now you can look forward to positive results, blessings Jimeka ⛷

Glad the infusion went well and hope u continue to feel better 🌈

Kenu, Jimeka & erash I am feeling better but since I got up at 6am yesterday I have not been asleep & it's 5:55 am I laid down and rested but sleep was not there lol I go in to see my Neuro @ 10:30 this morning.

So glad it was non-eventful don't think about it for 6 months,yeah! hope you see improvement,yes nothing worse than power outage,how much we count on that lightswitch and tv!glad you are back on...

yeah it helped to manage not sleeping.

I never sleep the night I get my Ocrevus infusion. I think it’s the steroids. After the first night I sleep fine

kycmary
kycmary
in reply to DIsneyQueen

That's what my neuro said probably the steroids, I figure I will sleep good tonight

Hooray!! I’m excited to hear how you feel in a few months 🎉

I had to see my Neuro today & she seems well pleased as how I'm doing & so am I. my MRI was good & NO!! changes in it seems I am stable right now. This is the second time I've seen her bbl

You may also like...