Assistant : Please am having itching ,swollen and... - MY SKIN


7,164 members1,691 posts


Lilyeti profile image

Please am having itching ,swollen and feel peppering on my face, I have been contacted a doctor, he gave me some injection and told me that is an allergy, so after awhile its comes again, please what should I used, it's spoil my face,

2 Replies

Anti histamine tabs -may help - if it comes back ask to see a skin doctor!

Lilyeti profile image
Lilyeti in reply to Ratton726

OK thanks

You may also like...