Well, a bit of great news

Hi everyone,

I know this isn't exciting for you folks, but I have to boast to someone out there - have just heard that our lovely son in law has passed his final exams and we now have a Captain Burnham in the family.

It's been incredibly hard work for the last 5 years, and is very expensive to train.

Easy jet by the way, so if you fly out of Luton and Captain Burnham welcomes you onboard - he belongs to us and you're in very safe hands. 😊

18 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Amazing for all the family - of course you're very proud and sharing such good news is great!!!! I wish him every success and happiness.

• That's fantastic news. Well done to him and to you all I know how much support the family has to give to enable our offspring reach their goals. So well done and good luck. Bruddery

• Well done him! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Best wishes

Lizzie

• Hi - this is very good news for you all and assuring to know for Luton passengers!

Well done! Sue

• What lovely news and how exciting for you all. Thanks for sharing xx

• Congratulations to him Loub! X

• It's always lovely to share in good news and you are rightly proud of him. Congratulations to him

• Thank you for sharing that wonderful news and congratulations to him and your family xx

• Jolly big achievement, no wonder you are proud

• you must be so proud, congratulations Cap'n

• Hi everyone, thanks so much for all your good wishes, it means a lot!

Now hoping that babies might be next on the horizon.......have a great weekend.

xx

• Congratulations to you, him and all the family. He must be very clever and hardworking. It is so lovely to hear good news Lizxx

• Congrats! I know you are very proud! Mickey

• Well done - worth alnthe hard work!

• Wonderful news. Wish he could fly out of Edinburgh and I could brag, I sort of know the Pilot. lol. x

• Lovely news, pleased for you all. Mel x

• What a lot of lovely replies, thanks so much!

xxx

• Congratulations xx

You may also like...