Masturbating after circumcision? - Men's Health Forum

Men's Health Forum

22,824 members3,843 posts

Masturbating after circumcision?

poestinkie
poestinkie

After how many days after my circumcision can I start masturbating? I'm so h@rny it's ridiculous...

17 Replies
oldestnewest
Hidden
Hidden

I waited two weeks

poestinkie
poestinkie in reply to Hidden

Thanks bro!

I also have seen my boyfriend frustrated after his circumsision, becouse he is so used to have his regulair orgasm. After about 12, 14, days I have handjobbed my boy not by moving the skin of his penis up and down or by sugging him with my mouth, (it seemed not so clean and healty for me) No, it worked very fine wit one of my vibrators to his penis shaft, close to his penis head.

The erection will maybe al little uncomfortabele but the (somewhat) intensive orgasm after a while, wil give you the sexual joy and release you are longing for!

He still, after 7 months now, find his orgasms different and and more intens.

He is happy that he did it.

Succes!!

poestinkie
poestinkie in reply to Liesje111

Thanks so much for the reply!

4-6 weeks is the recommended time to not masturbate after a circumcision

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Cipher

Hi Cipher, I have posed a similar question and would really appreciate if you could take a look at my most recent post and let me know what you think! :)

Cipher
Cipher in reply to Hidden

If you want me to take a look at your post, then you have to link it, as I won't be searching for it.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Cipher

healthunlocked.com/mensheal...

6 weeks is the recommended time....But at least wait for 30days from the date of surgery

You can do it when you feel comfortable to do so. If you need more answers post here or pm I will answer the best i can as a Registered Nurse

This is the kind of question you should ask before you consent to the circumcision.

poestinkie
poestinkie in reply to Bucky85

🙄

suckmydick
suckmydick in reply to Bucky85

🙄🙄

Atleast 4 weeks..I did it after 5 weeks. Use a lot of lube.

Hidden
Hidden

I masturbated with a magic wand vibrator around two weeks after my circumsision. Now after a year, when i like to masturbate i often use our magic wand becouse the very good orgasms!!!

It is so easy with a good vibrator!

Many luck!

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Hidden

Without any lube or lotion!

Many (not all) circumcised men need to use lubrication.

Lubrication.

Circumcised guys without a foreskin who try to masturbate without lubrication are likely to experience friction irritation and pain.

The best lubrication for masturbation is the human foreskin. The highly innervated, erogenous, internally-lubricated foreskin (about 15 square inches) is secured only at each extremity and is not attached to the underlying shaft of the penis. It is internally lubricated with lymphatic fluid and glides up and down the shaft of the penis without friction and without pain, stimulating the whole shaft. The foreskin is filled with pleasure nerves that are stimulated by stretching and motion. This makes it ideal for masturbation.

Circumcision de-foreskins the penis, removes 15 square inches of highly-innervated erogenous tissue, shortens the available skin, and makes the residual skin taut and immovable. Nineteenth Century doctors thought that would make masturbation impossible. It did not actually make it impossible but it made it harder to do and less fun.

Foreskinned males usually do not need additional lubrication. They can go at it 24/7 without harm.

jackinworld.com/techniques/... for masturbation.

If you don’t have a foreskin, then you probably will need external lubrication to compensate for the loss of your foreskin. You will need to learn to slide your hand up and down the shaft. Some males purchase a personal lubricant, which is designed to provide lubricant for sexual intercourse. (Brand names are not named here.) Others may use petroleum jelly, such as Vaseline (which is greasy), baby oil, vegetable oil, coconut oil, or saliva. Some foreskinned males also like to use lubrication, although it is not strictly necessary for men with foreskins.

Products with harsh and irritating chemicals should be avoided. Shampoo and body wash have been reported to cause irritation, so should not be used

Soapy water dries out the natural oils so it should be avoided as a lubricant. It should be used only for emergency masturbation.

Most men report a reduction in sensation after circumcision.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mastu...

jackinworld.com/

You may also like...