Please help me: After i got circumcision... - Men's Health Forum

Men's Health Forum
18,714 members3,523 posts

Please help me

Nathmike
Nathmike
10 Replies

After i got circumcision, noticed the other side of my penis is completely not attached or like circumcised... but the other side like half... was still attached to my head?! I'm so scared right now guys so pls help me... reply if u want a pic...

10 Replies
oldestnewest
Tim1930

I think a picture will be needed as from your description people will be trying to guess exactly what you are describing.

Nathmike
Nathmike
in reply to Tim1930

Ok

Nathmike
Nathmike
in reply to Nathmike

How can i edit my post? I dont know how thanks...

Tim1930
Tim1930
in reply to Nathmike

Click on 'more's then you have option to edit- not tried it though?

Nathmike
Nathmike
in reply to Tim1930

I'm using android cant see it...

Tim1930

I am on android galaxy s6. Where a comment is underneath you should have reply on the left and more on the right?

Nathmike
Nathmike
in reply to Tim1930

Oh ok

Nathmike
Nathmike
in reply to Nathmike

Even though i send pics... what do u think the doctor did? The other side of my dick was almost not attached, but the other side is still half attached... what should i do?

Bucky85

I cannot understand the situation. You will have to be clearer and more detailed or send a picture.

Eliash

I'm not sure what you are trying to say along with the other people on this thread but it probably isn't much to worry about. You can always post a picture if you want more advice or reach back out to your doctor to get their advise.

As long as it isn't causing you problems or pain (which you may have if the circumcision was recent, in which case it would be completely expected.)

You may also like...