Good weather for running

Just seen the weather forecast for this week and it's a good one for running so crack on guys before the bad weather comes!!!

GraπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸƒ

15 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • OK :)

• How's you doing?

GraπŸ˜ƒ

• Feeling a bit rough actually, Gra. Stupid sinuses. But at least I felt OK when I was running yesterday :) At the moment I'm not sure about tomorrow's run, but I'll leave that til tomorrow.

The sun certainly has his hat on though, as you said! How're you doing?

Abi :)

• Hi abi

Yes am well thanks

Off to my running club to nite cos I need to run with a group to push myself sometimes!

It's gonna be a cold one though!

GraπŸ˜ƒ

• Brrrrr! Have fun :)

• Hi abi did a steady 8 miler cold but dry!!

Gra

• Excellent! I did my 8k this morning, down to the marina and back, I'm feeling ship-shape again today! Beautiful sunrise, too :)

• Brill πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸš΄πŸ½πŸƒπŸƒ

• Taking one day at a time, but today was gorgeous. And today's run was great. So it matches.

• Indeed!!

• It was a nice bright sunny lunch time so i went for a run over the fields and far away, well 7km far away and the last 2km was running to morrisions for lunch (and Oreo donuts)

• I was running yesterday in the sun 😊 Been out walking over the frosted fields with the dog this morning and got really warm ☺ He does speed along though πŸ•

• Yes I had a springer spaniel like that! Lovely dog sadly passed away earlier this year,,,

Gra

• It's been very chilly here!!!

• Just done chertsey parkrun cracking run !!

GraπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

You may also like...