Marathon Running and Race Support
795 members1,514 posts

Good weather for running

Just seen the weather forecast for this week and it's a good one for running so crack on guys before the bad weather comes!!!

Gra😃😃🏃

15 Replies
oldestnewest

OK :)

1 like

How's you doing?

Gra😃

1 like

Feeling a bit rough actually, Gra. Stupid sinuses. But at least I felt OK when I was running yesterday :) At the moment I'm not sure about tomorrow's run, but I'll leave that til tomorrow.

The sun certainly has his hat on though, as you said! How're you doing?

Abi :)

1 like

Hi abi

Yes am well thanks

Off to my running club to nite cos I need to run with a group to push myself sometimes!

It's gonna be a cold one though!

Gra😃

1 like

Brrrrr! Have fun :)

1 like

Hi abi did a steady 8 miler cold but dry!!

Gra

1 like

Excellent! I did my 8k this morning, down to the marina and back, I'm feeling ship-shape again today! Beautiful sunrise, too :)

1 like

Brill 😃😃🚴🏽🏃🏃

1 like

Taking one day at a time, but today was gorgeous. And today's run was great. So it matches.

1 like

Indeed!!

It was a nice bright sunny lunch time so i went for a run over the fields and far away, well 7km far away and the last 2km was running to morrisions for lunch (and Oreo donuts)

1 like

I was running yesterday in the sun 😊 Been out walking over the frosted fields with the dog this morning and got really warm ☺ He does speed along though 🐕

1 like

Yes I had a springer spaniel like that! Lovely dog sadly passed away earlier this year,,,

Gra

It's been very chilly here!!!

1 like

Just done chertsey parkrun cracking run !!

Gra😃😃

You may also like...