Hi all, consultant wants me to have one more inj as fluid worse than before. Then he will review again. They can't seem to decide if my problem is acute or chronic now. If they decide inj not working they want me to have a steroid implant in the eye. For some reason that freaks me out! If I need it I shall have it but I'm thinking of asking for a second opinion once the next result is in. They keep telling me I don't have csr but I'm convinced my stress levels are affecting my condition . Latest was admin girl telling me I couldn't have an inj until 3 wks time as they had no slots but when I asked her if it was safe for me to go 11wks between inj when eye is getting worse and if not I needed to get it done somewhere she just replied well you can't have it here. I had to say well will you check with the consultant or shall I? Surprise surprise 10 minutes later I get a call and I'm having the inj next week. It just seems like you have to fight for yourself , very draining.
Anyway, has anyone here had the steroid implant for brvo and how did it work out?