Please support LUPUS UK with membership in 2021 - LUPUS UK

LUPUS UK

27,632 members23,764 posts

Please support LUPUS UK with membership in 2021

Paul_Howard
Paul_HowardAdministrator

Hi everyone,

If you are not currently a member of LUPUS UK, please consider joining for 2021. For £10 a year you will receive our magazine three times a year, updates from regional support groups and help us to support other people with lupus when they need help most.

You can join online at lupusuk.org.uk/shop/#!/Annu...

If you're an existing member, please don't forget to renew your subscription for this year. Your continued support means more than ever before. lupusuk.org.uk/renew-your-m...

2 Replies

Hello! Thank you very much, I like so much your association. I would like to subscribe Lupus uk association, but I'm not english and I don't live in Great Britain. It's possibile also for me? I'm interested on lupus therapy and I hope scientist will find a definitive cure for this disease. Thank you and have a nice day

Paul_Howard
Paul_HowardAdministrator in reply to Pabla_1234

Hi Pabla_1234,

We do have a small number of overseas members and we'd be pleased to welcome you too. You can find the membership form to join for overseas members here - lupusuk.org.uk/wp-content/u...

You would need to complete the membership form and return it to us by post or email to headoffice@lupusuk.org.uk. Payment of your annual subscription fee would also need to be made. This could be by cheque, postal order, or online transfer in GBP. Please request more assistance by email if you require it.

You may also like...