My name is Cathie. I have a number of inter-related debilitating medical conditions, of which SLE is the most recently diagnosed. I began Plaquenil in January, and found this blog while researching night-time itching of face and head. Thank you for the Wisdom and experience I find written in your posts. I don't feel so alone now. Let me in return, share a bit of my own wisdom .....
To accept what I cannot change:
I must accept that there is a limited time I can be on my feet in a day.
Two periods of 1/2 hour of housework
Three hours of appointments
A 1/2 hour walk
If I do more than this:
1) I will have a sore back this next day
2) it will provoke locked lordosis
3) then bowel function will be slowed
4) RLS symptoms will interrupt sleep
5) I will become over-tired
6) over-tired makes sleep more difficult
7) over-tired leads to eating poorly
8) Eating poorly causes brain fog
9) brain fog = poor decision making
10) poor decision making leads to being on my feet too much
To view my blog:
Or my Facebook group 'EATING FREELY'