I cannot get the medication bottles not baby proofed because I have a little 10 month old.I have relief from lupus because of a kidney stone

I cannot get the medication bottles not baby proofed because I have a little 10 month old.I have relief from lupus because of a kidney stone

I know that sounds insane.But because I'm passing a kidney stone I'm on norco and I can open my own medicines and do what I use to do .Until I pass the stone then it's back to sore hands and unbearable pain when walking.PLus I cannot open any box from the mail I need scissors. I use to just tear the cardboard parts that dont have tape on them.But my hands are so weak.And I just bought a 300. foot massager I got a floor model from a nice ebay seller he wanted 100.I offered 50. he counter offered 65 with shipping and I GOT IT!!!I thanked him and told him I have lupus and literally cry in the evenings when I try to walk.He was very happy he accepted my offer.He said"somehting told him I needed it lol.Nice guy I hope it helps.

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi, just a quickie, you say your feet hurt when you walk have you been seen at doctors since this started? Sounds like Gout, I know someone with painful feet crying because of it, has to crawl along as too painful to walk. Take care Nx

• My rheumatologist told me this is just a normal symptom of lupus.All small joints, ankle, wrist ,toes, knuckles,they hurt so bad it's unbearable

• Tell the pharmacist the baby isn't staying at home anymore, get the easy open caps and then put the medication in a small fishing tackle box and secure it with an easy open lock (or put it in a cabinet with a baby proof latch).

You may also like...