I'm running the London Marathon

I'm running the London Marathon

Hi everyone,

I will be running the Virgin London Marathon for LUPUS UK on April 26th 2015. I've made a video dairy to keep track of the challenge and you can watch it here - youtube.com/user/MrPhoward89

I'll be wearing my wolf costume (pictured). so if you are there on the day, or watching on TV, please look out for me.

If you would like to sponsor my run, I would be very grateful for any support. My Justgiving page is justgiving.com/Paul-Howard2015

Thank you,

Paul

LUPUS UK

Last edited by

17 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Brilliant !! Good luck from sunny kent!!

• Thank you :)

• Hi I will try and donate as soon as ,and will definitely be WATCHING . GOOD LUCK.

• Thank you Linda :)

• Good luck Paul, I'll defo be cheering you on, be it from my sofa!

• I appreciate the support :)

• Running for a great cause! God bless you!

• Good for you!! I wish you the very best :)

• I admire any marathon runner. I have seen Shamrock bibs for the Shamrock shuffle. I have seen ###s on a runner for the Chicago Marathon. I have seen specific T-shirts. You really have a sense of humor. May you do well and beat whatever numbers you are trying to beat. I will definitely cheer you on in spirit!!

• Good Luck Paul , hope it doesn't rain or that costume is going to weigh a tonne!!

Will follow you on you tube :)

• Thank you :) Fingers crossed it doesn't rain and also that it isn't too hot.

• How did it go Paul? Did you finish? The rain kept off as far as I could see, only watched a little of the race

• Hi Chris. It was fantastic. I finished in 4.5 hours and have raised over £2000. I did a video diary on the day so that everyone can see how it went:

• You little trooper!!! Well impressed and you look so young!! Must be all that exercise. Well done Paul..

You may also like...