Do you live in the Borough of Barnet?

I live in the Borough of Barnet and my GP is in the Borough of Barnet. Am currently receiving treatment from tissue viability nurse - my Lymphoedema in both legs and other problems has caused lymphorrhea in both feet. Once this is resolved (hopefully) I feel I need a more rounded lymphoedema service to help me but there doesn't seem to be anything in Barnet. I am disabled and don't drive so would need patient transport or minicabs. Any ideas? Thanks. Am very worried indeed.

2 Replies

  • You could ask your GP to refer you to the nearest Lymphoedema clinic - You may need to go to another part of London.

    I don't know how the patient transport works in London (I am in Scotland) - you should ask the practice manager.

  • Thanks

You may also like...