Living with Anxiety
3,319 members2,329 posts

sick all the time on top of anxiety

Does anyone else not only with with every day generalized anxiety but also get sick a lot from being so run down? I started working as a part time Nanny and also sub in local schools and I find I have been sick steady. I already cant work full time due to my constant anxiety but I don't want to call in sick all the time either when I'm feeling ill. I know I pick up a lot of germs from kids but I take vitamins, use hand sanitizer and try to eat generally well most of the time. I don't know what else to do. Any suggestions?

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Hey mate, yes I'm often feeling run down and achy/fluey but without the full virus (sweats/chills). I'm just trying to keep fit, eat right and get plenty of rest, but still having all the tired and run down feelings, so really interested in anyone's suggestions too.

Omg yes i do. I get sick so easily. I havent been sick for a while bow. But at one point i came down with the flu then a few days of gettin better i got tonsilitis then an ear infection i was so scared! I didnt know why i was getting sick so often. But thank god tgats over and done with. I always wanted to know if i was anxiety related?

I'm pretty stew being in s constant state of anxiety causes your immune system to suffer unfortunately :(

1 like

Wow i figured because your body is always down and out always emotionally wrecked and exhausted iam not suprised.

1 like

You may also like...