What has happened to our society?

I am chronically depressed and at times I get really tearful. And yes, one of those I times was when I was walking through town doing my shopping surrounded by total strangers and not one person had the humanity to ask if I was ok. It was like I didn't exist. How the English Government expects people with mental health problems to get a job in this society - their the ones who need a reality check.

Last edited by

2 Replies

• I can totally relate to this as this happens to me sometimes and nobody says anything, maybe they are just scared to ask or have a mental illness them self. But I do know that people have changed over the years nobody says hello anymore whats happened in the world. Too much social media I suspect.

• Hi 1darkanglel,

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who experiences this, though I'm sorry you have. I get so frustrated when it happens, because if I saw someone in extreme distress I would at least try to help them. Sometimes I feel it is people like us who have true souls responding to the crisis in society whereas everyone else is oblivious to it

You may also like...