I was taken into hospital 3 days ago with a PR bleed, first they did was stop my warfarin. Uderstandable I suppose, but they will still not let me take it, am still bleeding, but have to wait until early next week for a colonoscopy to find out why I am bleeding.
They say they have to weigh up the risk of blood clots, stroke etc to trying to stop the bleed.
Got banging headache, which is probably partly stress and partly cos not on warfarin. Feeling very insecure at the mo with the warfarin. Terrified of stroke.