Happy 2013

Hi

Wishing you all a Happy 2013, hopefully with no further problems with our condition !!

Had a great Christmas been off work for a year now having been let go by my employer, help by great friends and family, got to terms with Hughes syndrome ( APS ), now going to enjoy my life with my family.

Still get problems Pain in knee and hips, balance problems when standing up, memory problems,

Thank you to all on the site for your views and support in this condition

Sam

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Happy New Year to you Sam too. Thanks for having a positive attitude. Im sure although you have been let go by your employer a year ago, you now are in a much better place about deciding what to do with yourself next. As they say "when one door closes another opens" and Im sure with your positive attitude that will be the case for you.

Good luck in 2013 and please let us know how you are getting on. x

• And a Happy New Year to you - hoping that this year brings some improvement for you, with the emphasis on enjoying life. All the best. Mary F x

• Hi Sam

Happy new year to you too!

So glad you got great family and friends on your side, worth there weight in gold! Sad about your job, but who knows what the future holds, live and enjoy life, it's so precious!

I hope your pain lessens and you have a calm year!

Take care gentle hugs love Sheena xxxxx :-) :-) :-)

You may also like...