Does Nick Cannon have Hughe's Syndrome?

Check out this article... What he is describing is Hughe's syndrome/APS by the sounds of it! First kidney issues, then multiple clots in his lungs?? (

news.yahoo.com/nick-cannon-...

SORRY the link is so long, not sure why but its Yahoo....

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Sorry, that link wont paste well. I shortened it with Bitly, this one should work

yhoo.it/y6Uf65

"Nick Cannon Reveals He Was Hospitalized For Blood Clots In His Lungs"

• wow yes just read it it so does sound like that shame he didnt mention hughes or aps to put more media onto this condition thanks for sharing kathy xx

• He could have lupus as well or just lupus. Blacks have a much higher incidence of lupus but not for APS. As far as I know APS has no preferences other than much higher incidence in women.

• Also, if he is newly diagnosed he may still have a million questions about APS and still be trying to figure it all out.

• true very intresting tho!

Paddy

• Or maybe it's not aps.

• Well I certainly hope it isn't for his sake. It's a crappy diagnosis for anyone.

I could be wrong but think I have seen data that shows up to 20-40% of PE's under 40 can be attributed to APS?

I just hope he gets better soon and finds out the cause and gets good treatment so he stays healthy.

You may also like...