First draft of my newspaper article received today!!!

Hya all, Ive just received my draft of my newspaper article,and im very pleased - they have managed to compact my lengthy history in to a few paragraphs and they have in return for my story plugged hughes syndrome, and not only mentioned about the eye problems but the fact that i believe every pregnant woman should be tested for it due to the pregnancy complications - we await my photo-at that point it may be rejected ha!! x

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Brilliant news, this will will reach lots of people, doing something like this. I look forward to seeing it. MaryF x

• Well Done Emma. I look forward to seeing it too. Im sure it will do a lot of good and thank you for raising awareness. x

• Thanks Emma from across the pond here in N.H. hope some one puts it up on here so i can copy -- { print } it and use it here. great job ------ Flipper again -- JET -- HORRAY

• Well done Emma!! Hope I can see it in Sweden soon.

Kerstin in Stockholm

• This is great looking forward to reading it.

• Im sure admin will put it on here for me when its done x

• I/we most certainly will, and I will also pass it over to the charity to for them to use also, plus it will probably make itself out to various APS social networking groups... just give me a nudge when it is ready. MaryF x

• great x

• Well done, every bit of raising awareness helps :) brill x

• Super well done x

• The draft looks great Emma - do let me know when it's published so I can put it on Facebook etc. Quite a scary ordeal you've been through, but thank god for Specsavers! Kx

You may also like...