Tonight’s Dinner: 11-22-2021 🍣🥗 - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating

53,636 members9,873 posts

Tonight’s Dinner: 11-22-2021 🍣🥗

Activity2004 profile image
Activity2004Administrator

This is what I had for dinner. I saved one of the salmon pieces for another meal since a serving size is for one piece. It has 5 carbs. because of the spices/topping. Along with the salmon, I had low sodium corn, a side salad with Italian dressing and ice cream for dessert. The entire meal was 41 total carbs.. Everything was delicious and I enjoyed it. 😀👍🍣

7 Replies

Sounds good and if I do away with ice ceeam and corn my carbs would be closer for my diet of 30 carbs a day but sounded & looked delicious 😋

Activity2004Administrator in reply to Herman7275

Thank you for saying that about the salmon and salad. Two of the things I enjoy eating for certain meals.😀👍

Callendersgal profile image
CallendersgalAdministrator

The salmon looks well seasoned Leah. I'm sure it was delicious and glad you enjoyed the whole meal.

Activity2004Administrator in reply to Callendersgal

Hi Sue,

Yes, I enjoyed everything we had tonight. It was very good for a cool night. We might have this again next week.😀👍🍣🥗

A delicious looking seasoned salmon to go with corn, salad and ice cream is perfecto

Activity2004Administrator in reply to Imaaan

Thank you, Imaaan. It was very delicious and the spices were a great addition to the salmon.

Imaaan profile image
Imaaan in reply to Activity2004

Count your blessings for being able to incorporate spices into your meals. I'll vicariously live through you ;) Thnxs for sharing .

You may also like...