Haddock Fish/Green Beans: 8-23-2021: Dinne... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating

54,100 members β€’ 8,000 posts

Haddock Fish/Green Beans: 8-23-2021: Dinner 🍽

Activity2004 profile image
Activity2004Administrator
β€’11 Replies

Hi everyone,

Tonight for dinner, I had: a fillet of haddock fish with seasonings/spices, green beans and ice cream with diet peach tea. Everything was really delicious and the entire meal was 29 carbs..

11 Replies
β€’
Callendersgal profile image
CallendersgalAdministrator

Good news Leah. Now we can see what you had for dinner too! πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Activity2004Administrator in reply to Callendersgal

Thank you, Sue! The haddock was really good and tasty with the seasoning/spices on top.πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘

What did you have for dinner tonight?πŸ˜€πŸ‘

Callendersgal profile image
CallendersgalAdministrator in reply to Activity2004

Hi Leah we lunched out yesterday in a little town called Lyndhurst which is in the New Forest in Hampshire. My husband opted for a big jacket potato loaded with grilled chicken and a salad, but I went for a spin on eggs Benedict on toasted sourdough. Really delicious but there was an awful lot of it. (I managed a goodly portion of it though...... πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ)

Activity2004Administrator in reply to Callendersgal

Both meals for lunch sounds really great! I’m glad you both enjoyed them.πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘

After seeing your post Activity, I tried to put on a post but still got the same problem that it wont download. Fish is a great source of protein and having next to no carbs, If you have diabetes it's one of the best choices you can make..πŸ™‚πŸ‘

Activity2004Administrator in reply to Happyman4

Thank you for saying that about the haddock. Yes, fish and/or meat don’t have carbs. unless you’re adding certain foods to the meat/fish and a side dish. Green beans have 3-5 carbs. depending on if you use any dressing. I ate the beans plain.πŸ˜€πŸ‘

I love a well seasoned fish..mmm..

Looks delicious πŸ˜‹

Activity2004Administrator in reply to Byron2020

Thank you! It was really delicious and we have some for another night's dinner later in the next few weeks. :-)

Hi Leah,Your haddock meal sounds tasty, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I also enjoyed some smoked haddock today for my lunch.

Zest :-)

Activity2004Administrator in reply to Zest

Thank you, Zest. The haddock was really delicious and easy to cut. The spices were perfect for a topping and blended very nicely. Not too spicy. :-)

You may also like...