Healthy Eating
34,134 members5,043 posts

Afternoon tea with home made gluten free biscuits...☕️

Hi everyone,

It's one of those if you don't have to go out you don't in my book, so I think I may as well make the most of it and have some tea and biscuits, the biscuits and made with plain gf flour and ground almonds.

Here's the recipe:

225g plain gf flour 75g ground almonds 250g butter 100g soft brown sugar 2 free range eggs. The eggs replace the gluten in wheat really well and these biscuit are OK with Pure for dairy free. I used organic goats butter which has a lower melting point that cows butter which makes the biscuits even shorter, so they literally melt in your mouth...

Suddenly I've decided I like it when it rains...😊

12 Replies
oldestnewest

Aww they look yum.

Just made a gluten free dairy free beetroot and spinach pizza.

1 like

Hi Lulububs, thanks and I'll bring some biscuits...as your pizza sounds delicious.

We love photo's of food so please don't hesitate if you'd like to share a photo. 😊

1 like

Do u know what Jerry i make gluten / dairy free food everyday and i dont think to put it up as i have no idea how to upload pictures??

1 like

Hi Lulububs, I will tell you how to do it.

1) Click on posts and whats on your mind and give your post a title.

2) Then the text eg what it is

3) Upload photo then this takes you to your library and you click photo's and select a photo and then click 'choose' (on your photo library) and the image is uploaded

4) Select topic

I think that its great that you bake all your own gluten dairy free goodies so if ever you want to post a photo you know how to. 😊

1 like

Lol. They look great! Unlike my vegan gf pancakes I tried to make earlier which ended up in the bin!

1 like

Ali, I'm sorry about that we all have disasters. Here's something you might like:

onegreenplanet.org/vegan-re...

Thanku just tried it and it worked!

So tomoz i think i am gona to do a gluten free “ autumn bolognese” which is one of my husbands all

Time fav meals and he not even gluten intolerant it me but he happy to eat healthy and whatever i make RESULT!

So il put it on there!

1 like

I'll look forward to seeing it Lulububs.

Hi Jerry

Wow, I like the look of those biscuits - and interesting to use Organic Goat's Butter - I think I may try this! I like the sound of biscuits that 'melt in the mouth'. :-)

Glad you enjoyed your Afternoon Tea.

Zest :-)

1 like

Thanks Zest I drink organic goats milk too as its easier to digest and contains more calcium than cows milk plus vitamin D and a protein that helps prevent osteoporosis and my body likes it compared to ordinary milk, so thats a bonus. 😊

very nice biscuits Jerry. I decided against trying to make cakes or biscuits as im so greedy i would eat the lot. that looks like a nice strong cup of tea, just how i like mine and i love your cup and saucer its so cute. its made me think that im going to get a nice cup and saucer too. i will post it when i get it. love grace xoxoxo

1 like

Thank you on both counts grace111 and you can't beat a proper cup of tea...😊

1 like

You may also like...