Healthy Eating

22lbs gone 62 to go!!

I'm not a runner really I'm not I always walked cross country at school. But I'm on a mission I was diagnosed with arthritis in my hips just before Xmas. I thought right I can lay down and take it on the chin or do something about it. I've lost 22lbs since 2nd Jan with healthy eating and I've been building swimming up nicely so now I've decided to go for couch to 5k I'm hooked..okay I'm only on day 2 but I love it!! Since losing my first 10lbs I have no pain what so ever. Whereas before Xmas every step i took was painful I had people asking if I was limping.

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Kimscholey,

This is a really inspiring post, and Congratulations on your weight loss whilst Healthy Eating. Really great!

Couch to 5k is really good isn't it. I would like to wish you continued success and enjoyment from it.

Zest :-)

Awww Thank you zest. I'm really thrilled

1 like

Welcome Kimscholey , have you popped onto the Weightloss Uk website, just another outlet for support from like-minded souls. I too had 6 stone to lose at the beginning of Jan - 5.5 now. I'm on Week 6 of the C25K and am thoroughly enjoying seeing what I'm capable of. There's 10 lbs less of me, so much easier to haul my ass about...xx

1 like

No I will though..thank you for the thumbs up

1 like

Great :) will see you over there...xx

Well done

1 like

You may also like...