Back again

Hi, I'm back again after trying for a couple of weeks to get 5 mins to myself, this is a major problem, I know. Well measurements taken: waist 35 and a half inches - want to be 30-21 inches. Weight as of this morning: 12st 12lbs - want to be 9:10st - 10:2st. Eating more than I normally do, I eat healthy anyway but I'm eating more. No bread. Sweet potatoes. Out walking every other day trying to do that 10,000 steps a day. Managed 6500 the other day and then 66 yesterday, me thinks the pedometer wasn't working as I took dogs out for a walk for nearly 2 hours! Joined a gym yesterday and I am going to stick to doing weights in the gym to tone up and then go swimming. I have cardio stuff at home. I have realised I am a binge eater and so instead of trying to change, I am going to ensure that I have cucumber and carrots at the ready. So will try to log in next week. Fingers crossed. x

Skip

Featured Content

Follow the community

Discuss all aspects of nutrition, from specific foods to recipes and more. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits.

Get Started

Featured by HealthUnlocked

oldestnewest

You may also like...