We opened on time woooop :)

We opened on time woooop :)

I dont know how but we managed to open on time its been such a whirlwind few weeks but now I can finally chill in my newly opened shop :D and I have to say I absolutely love it :D please do check out the link x it also wouldnt be the same if I didnt post a pic lol x

6 Replies

• 'Picture Everything'. . . . . . . . . I could never have pictured where you are now, Michelle, from where you were when we first met.

From that frightened young mum, struggling with everyday life and the after- effects of a brain injury, you've gradually morphed into a success story. I'm so proud of you and everything you've achieved and I wish you all the very best for the future.

The shop looks great !!

PS. . . . . . a speech balloon in that great photo might read 'Please can you take me with you one time ?' Love the photo ; contrast is shockingly brilliant.

Well done x a million. :-/ ;-)

Love to you all, Cat xxx

• I love that you never let me down on being the first to comment :D you have been like my mother figure on here whatever you were going through yourself you have always supported me :D thankyou x

• Oh thank you m'love.. Those comments went straight to my heart, then my tear-ducts !

Take care, and thanks for always returning with updates, it means a lot. xxx

• AMAZING!and i cannot even pass my driving test! wishing you every sucsess!

• Go girl!! Clever Michelle! Wonderful stuff, I too am very proud of you indeed.

Seriously, a fantastic achievement and you should be very proud.

P.S. I still think 'You've Been Framed' is a better name :)

• Looks great i'm so impressed I've had a good recovery but even so this is rather out of my reach!

really impressed/inspired

You may also like...