My gp recently mentioned to me about perhaps looking at benefits i could be entitled to having fibro to the extent i do. My hubby who is wonderful and understanding said that i should apply for DLA but not just for the money but the massive help a blue badge would be for me. I dont think im being stubborn but im not sure im ready for all that, from what i read on here, some of you are worse than me and i would feel like...i dunno....like a fraud if you see what i mean? Maybe im just not ready to accept the extent that fibro has bighted my existance and my day to day living (if you can call it that sometimes!) My question is, to all those of you who made this decision.....what was the final straw that pushed you into this route (obviously financial in some cases,) but was there anything else? x
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.