living with fibromyalgia

Hi ,I`m new here.I was diagnosed with FMS/And DDD 15 yrs ago.My symptoms used to come and go at first ,now they seem to always be with me.Recently I was told I had Costochondritis ,something else which hasn`t gone away ,as I`d hoped (dr prescribed Naproxen...disagreed with me ,made me feel dreadfully sick:(

Every day is a battle ,the lethargy ,constant pain etc/Now I have a stress related headache ,but it actually hurts to wash/comb/touch my head ,mostly one side.Anyone have any advice ,or experienced this?many thanks..

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hi some1likeyoutwo

I sincerely hope that you are feeling as well as you possibly can be today? Welcome to the forum and it is wonderful to make your acquaintance. I have pasted for you below a link to our mother site, FMA UK which hosts loads of useful Fibro information:

fmauk.org/

I am so genuinely sorry to read of how you are suffering and struggling, and I sincerely hope that you can find some resolution to these issues. I do not know what medications you are taking but some can have increased headaches as a side effect.

There are medications for fatigue i.e. Symmetrel Amantadine that you could talk to your doctor about to ascertain if you are suitable for them?

I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck and please take care of yourself my friend.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken

You may also like...