Update!!

I did go to my dental appointment. It was fine as it always is. I just hate pain. Anyway, I need a filling, but not where I've had the pain. The pain was roughly where I've had fillings before. The dentist thinks it could be fibro related. Anyway, I have to go in 30 mins before as it takes ages/alot for me to go numb.

I've also been referred to CFS/ME team. I can only hope that I get somewhere. Fatigue really bad.

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Glad you have been referred to CFS/ME team and that your dental appointment wasn't as bad as you thought it was going to be...x

• Good luck Littlestar82 hope all goes well and you get some answers.

Take care

Angie xx

• Thanks Angie. I do too. Though gp did warn me that they might "bounce it back " as I have other health conditions that have same or similar symptoms.

• Such a long road I know darling. Is doc helping with pain meds? xx

• I have gabapentin on repeat prescription which I use as a last resort. Pain isn't actually my main problem, though I do get it when I do too much. The fatigue is the main issue.

• Hi Littlestar82

It does seem as though dental work can set off a fibro flare, it is not unusual but it is debilitating.

Hope you feel better soon

X

• Hi Littlestar82

I genuinely and sincerely hope that it went really well at the dentist for you my friend. I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck and please take care of yourself.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken

• Hi littlestar. Ive just had a years dental treatment which has resulted in 5 teeth removed and false ones put in. Fibro causes gum disease. I went thro hell and in the end got sedated to remove teethxx

You may also like...