Doctor

Yesterday I went to the doctor and he is getting what might help me out. I hope he does because I don't like to be awake all night and sleep daring the day. Yesterday I woke up at 6:00 a.m. Now I have been up all night. I hope I get some sleep before we have to get up later on. Soon be time to get with in three hours. I am going to go and see if I can get some sleep. Good night.

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I have been dealing with a similar thing for the past few weeks and its so infuriating! if you manage to find out what is causing it and how to help please share, haha!

I hope you managed to get a little bit of sleep at least, good luck!

• Hope you managed to get some sleep it is so frustrating to be up all night and then when you should be getting up start to feel sleepy.x

• Hope you get somewhere with doc, I was awake at 6 am cleaning kitchen and bathroom, back in bed at 10 then up again at 2 pm, no idea when I will sleep next.

• what I want to know is Why can't we sleep when we feel so tired. I don't nap in the day x

• Dillydally1, I don't understand that either on why we just can't sleep when we get tired. I hate it when I go to bed and cannot get to sleep. Sometimes I go to sleep between 3:00 am or 4:00 am. Then right back up at 6:00 am then later I go back to sleep. I try to get my sleep at a normal time but it seems like it never works.

You may also like...