Hi everyone. I am moving from East Ham to Canning Town soon

Does anyone know of a good gp with fibromyalgia knowledge covering the AreavcodevE14 OHT. the by the Canning Town bridge. 1 bus stop after the tube station going towards Algae. Thank you. I am trying to avoid the previous nightmare I had with previous gp which many of us have experienced. Thank you.

4 Replies

• It can be useful to make contact with fellow Fibro sufferers in the area as they will have first hand experience with what GP's are good or not? So I have pasted you the FibroAction support group register as you should be able to contact support groups through this:

I want to genuinely wish you all the best of luck.

All my hopes and dreams for you

• Hi. Thank you. But did u mean to send me a link about registering a group? There is no local groups anywhere near me. The ones I found through through here are either several boroughs away or out of cental London altogether. I also don't drive. A pitY really.

• Sorry, that is a shame as I just thought if there was already a group nearby that you could ask them about local GP's. I have one other link for groups but I do not know if this will be of any use to you.

I really hope that you can sort something out and find a really good GP.

Take care

• U r awake as well! I hope it's not serious. Everything here is train journeys. I'll be further in East London. I had contacted them before and also asked my Rheumatologist. Couldn't find anything. Thanks for trying. I'll try contact the members closed to my borough here if I don't get reply. Thanks again

You may also like...