Feeling really really tired

Hi everyone, sorry i haven't been on in a while, been away for a few days with my daughter son and their families for my husbands 65th birthday, now I feel exhausted even though i didn't do much. My doctor changed my meds just before i went away, took me off my Tramadol as they weren't doing any good, I managed to wean myself off them while i was away and started my new tablets last night, some kind of Morphine ones, i only took the 1 instead of 2 as i was a bit worried about taking these, thought i may have had a good sleep but i didn't, when I got up I felt fine but feeling a bit yucky now, i hope i get used to them in a few days. Sorry to go on a bit I think i am just feeling a bit sorry for myself with being so tired. Hope you are all feeling not too bad. Thanks for listening :(

3 Replies

• Know how you feel, went to see my daughter in Cornwall for a few days last week and paid for it when I got home. Took a few days of resting before I felt able to do anything. Hope your tiredness passes quickly. Take care 😄

• Thank you volatileval so do i, such a headache and feel sick i think it must be the new tablets, the way i feel at the minute i think i would rather just put up with all the pain

• Hi Kath1952

I am so genuinely sorry to read that you are struggling and suffering in this way, and you have had quite a few ''changes'' that may have instigated your Fibro flare? The new medications and going away can all add up in the end? I want to genuinely and sincerely wish you all the best of luck and I hope that things settle down for you soon.

All my hopes and dreams for you

You may also like...