Hey I'm sort of with it!!!

Hi everyone,

Just to give you all updates on how I am today after yesterday's bed day, well I'm feeling a little better today tho still weakish and sore , thanks to everyone for their support it's nice to know your all out there and we can have a wee grumble. I don't remember if I told you that I'd changed meds I'm now on Pregablin 1 x 25mg one in the morning and one at night, I feel slightly spaced on them but it's only been 3 days so I will give them time to get into my system with the hope that this side effect clears , I have read on here that it puts weight on or increases your appetite thanks folks that's something I could do without is putting on more weight I need to get the extra couple of stone off not put more on, I'm only a wee woman 4ft 11in and at present I'm way over what I should weigh but that's my secret lol. Thanks again fibro friends sleep well if you can xx

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Glad to hear you're on the mend, keep strong and stay well :) xx

• Hi No just what mean also on pregablin and 4ft 9 so every 1lb shows on me but have put on so much weight since having the problems with my joint it all seams to sit round my belly .xx

• Hi Granniescrochet

I am happy to hear that you are on the mend, and I genuinely hope that you are back to your usual self in no time! I think you have hit it on the head about many of our medications, in that there are a lot of side effects such as feeling spaced out or putting weight on!

I want to wish you all the best of luck and I sincerely hope that you feel better soon.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken x

You may also like...