Dear Supporters of FibroAction !

Dear Supporters of FibroAction !

Spreadshirt shop who print our merchandise are currently offering FREE POSTAGE by using the code CUPID at the checkout.

Why not purchase a T-shirt, Cap or Totebag? Wearing or using these items can make you a human billboard for your support of our charity and therefore by doing this you are raising awareness for Fibromyalgia !

It cannot be a better time to buy with this voucher code, why not check out our online store with the basic FibroAction T-shirt at £9.10, Tote £8.90 or a mug £10.60...

If you wish to purchase any merchandise to support FibroAction, please click the link below;

Don't forget you could buy our Awareness Bands which are £2.50 plus P&P for a pair of bands one yellow and one purple, this raises awareness too ! Here's the link;

Many Thanks for reading

Best Wishes

Emma :)

FibroAction Administrator

Last edited by

7 Replies

• Thank you so much for this M, I am going to buy one of the T shirts for certain and an awareness band too. Hopefully the T shirt will raise some questions, which in turn can raise needed awareness of our condition :-)

Foggy x

• Thank you so much for this, I will check it out and get some goodies!

Take care

Ken x

• Hi Emma when is fibro awareness day, I still have the band as I dint give thm out before as it was too late, so thought I'd save for the next awareness day or week, when is it phlzzzz..sorry I'm late in n swearing but I've been ill in bed with very bad chest infection and asthma.....hope your keeping well Emma...hugs Dee xxx

• Dee! I didn't think we would be allowed to swear on the site!!!!! Hope you are feeling much better. Hugs..Susan xx

• Hi there susan, LOL that goes to show I didn't re read my post, I nearly always do as you know was suppose to be answering, this predictif spelling drives you nuts sometimes doesn't it, thanks for well wishes ....gentle hugs...Dee xxx

• Hello again, yup, I know it well, predictive txts, and not re reading what I write catches me out too, just adds to the fun of the replies :) Well wishes go without saying really, so if ever I forget, take it they are always being sent....Brain and hands don't communicate too well some days. Take care, Susan xx

• Oh a tote bag sounds like a plan for me, I can use it everyday in work and round town :) maybe I wouldn't get such strange looks when I am hobbling about doing work related business in the town haha. Thanks for that, Susan xx

You may also like...