Do you ever feel that your Health care is not actually doing anything to improve your life?

Should we shouldn't we, will we , can we? Mostly the answer has to be NO I dont know about my test results I dont get to know but I aim to try an search out the answers.

Today is a day when the fog seems to be sitting on my face impairing my thoughts an my vision. So if my answers are useless and not worthy I apologies in front. of making the answers then hopefully I will be forgiven. It really is rather Wooley!

So I feel the need to join a local support group but that is difficult I did try but due to parking it was far to far for me to walk so gave up going. Now if anyone would like to start a group with me in and around Gretna Green (Yes the marriage capital) I would be happy to master mind it. Fancy coming along, then send me a PM please.

11 Replies

• Not just the marriage capital, but also home to a Cadbury's outlet shop ;) xx

• Yes Pip we have a chocolate outlet or two very useful when you are feeling in need yummmy yummy xgins

• Hi gins,

I often feel that current health care doesn't improve the situations. I am lucky to be a member of a small support group and find that does help.

• I'm not far behind you with that same line of thinking gins.

I hope it works out for you :)

:) xxxsianxxx :)

• I am certainly willing to start a support group any one care to join??

• Sorry gins just a tad too far for me lol, but do hope you manage to get so e takers tho, there could be some people outside this forum that would like to go.....hugs...Dee x

• Thanks Dee it would be good :)

• I'm up for it Gins but it's a big commute. 500 miles I think. Shall I give it a miss? ;)

• Hmm love to see you but me thinks just too far :) :)

• Hi gins

I am so sorry to hear that you are struggling at the moment and I sincerely hope that you start to pick up soon. I was just thinking 'chocolate and marriage' - It sounds an incredible combination. I have got so many thoughts whizzing around my head!

Take care my friend

Ken x

• Hi Ken are you suggesting 'chocolate and marriage' chocolate i can manage but on perpetual diet Reply to marriage 'ooh you are forward' ;lol :D hanks for cheering me up my friend, you certainly have the knack :D as to the thoughts whizzing around in your head best keep them there lol :D

Thanks Ken

You may also like...