We got three... shocked!!: On Friday... - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK

26,891 members38,404 posts

We got three... shocked!!

HelenJudi1
HelenJudi1

On Friday the embryologist told us that we would be lucky to have one embryo make it to blastocyst... we had started with 18 eggs, 7 fertilised and then we got the phone call to say that only one was doing what they wanted but to prepare ourselves that none were going to make it to blastocyst and this is our only option... I was dreading today to hear the news and then we got the phone call to say that over the weekend three had done what we needed and that they had placed three into storage for us... we were in shock and the embryologist even used the word ‘surprising’ ...

I can’t thank you all enough for the support you gave me over the last weekend... a few of you said to keep hope and that we might get a ‘miracle’... I feel guilty now for counting my little ones out whilst they were trying to catch up!!

24 Replies
oldestnewest

Amazing! You just never know! Xx

HelenJudi1
HelenJudi1 in reply to LexyB

Absolutely ... I have learnt a lesson this weekend!xx

This is amazing. So pleased for you. Breathe a successful sigh of relief. This is a great place to be in.

Ah this is fab news!! What little fighters they are 😍 all the best for your transfer xx

HelenJudi1
HelenJudi1 in reply to CLDxxx

Thank you :)

Fab news! :) xx

Fantastic news! Good luck with the next leg of your journey! 🤞🏼

HelenJudi1
HelenJudi1 in reply to Sarah83ap

Thank you :)

That's wonderful x

Ah that’s great news! Any idea when your fet will be? Xx

HelenJudi1
HelenJudi1 in reply to Solly-44

I think roughly about 6weeks ... because I’m high risk for OHSS I have to wait for my next natural cycle...

Fab news!!

Congratulations that is wonderful numbers!!!

Ah this is wonderful!!!! Ive been waiting for an update from you and hoping for the best 💗

HelenJudi1
HelenJudi1 in reply to CLou21

Thank you x

Fab news, another big hurdle passed. Good luck when are you going for transfer ? x

HelenJudi1
HelenJudi1 in reply to Hope76

Thank you :) Transfer won’t be for about 6 weeks as I’m at risk of OHSS so I have to wait for a natural cycle etc...x

Hope76
Hope76 in reply to HelenJudi1

Good luck with your transfer 😀

HelenJudi1
HelenJudi1 in reply to Hope76

Thank you 😊

This is wonderful news xx

Thank you x

This is brilliant news 😊 xx

Brilliant news! You have a great chance now of getting a sticky one! Good luck

Thank you!! Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

You may also like...