Positive story reques please - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK

26,715 members38,249 posts

Positive story reques please

Rainbowhope
Rainbowhope

Hi All

Has anyone had a successful pregnancy with endromisosis. I did some reading about how this impacts implantation and it’s made me really depressed. Any positive stories will help please

11 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi- I have had 2 successful pregnancies. I have severe endometriosis and cysts on both ovaries . It took almost 3yrs to conceive my 2nd but it happened and I am thankful for my two beautiful girls XX

Rainbowhope
Rainbowhope in reply to Rehanat

Thanks for you message and thank God for you girls. X

I have endo and first time icsi ivf was a success.

Not enough is known about endo for anyone to say for sure how it effects fertility and implantation. All theory x

Yes check out Jesse she had rotten time with endo and currently pregnant. 😀

I’ve been pregnant twice. Severe endo, cysts, kissing ovaries, tilted womb, blocked tubes but 3 beautiful boys.

Good luck x

kitscat
kitscat in reply to Bobenhams3

Gosh this is amazing! Can I ask what your AMH was? Xxx

I am pregnant now through ivf. Severe endo, chocolate cycts, kissing ovaries, tilted backwards womb, had to have both tubes removed from damage. Best wishes x

Thanks you ladies very much. This makes me feel much better.

Hey Hun I just had a baby last month on my 3rd IVF. I had my NK cells tested at Coventry and Warwickshire hospital as I had read people with endometriosis have high NK cells. I honestly feel that by doing this test my pregnancy was a success. Please feel free to read my old posts for my journey x

Yes me, I fell naturally and had a little boy. Things haven’t been quite so plain sailing since and I’ve struggled to conceive again, my infertility is unexplained but I also have endometriosis so hope this helps xx

I had a successful 1st round of ivf and fell pregnant naturally with my second. I had been trying for years before so please don't loose hope. My issue with endometriosis was that one of my tubes were blocked and eggs were not great. I don't really know about implantation - I suppose it depends on where the endometriosis is. It's horrible as each woman's case different and there are not really any set rules.

All the best in your journey.

You may also like...