Fertility Network UK
17,901 members β€’ 28,333 posts

Needing positive stories please

On our way to the clinic after a call asking us to go in for day 3transfer of 2 embryos. Not feeling great after egg collection so need to hear that it can work from day 3...freaking out! X

17 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

I don't have a story but I just want to say good luck. They know what they're doing to give your embies the best possible chance xx

1 like

thank you x

Yes, my nephew - a very healthy 7 year old was the result of 2 x 3 day embryos! Good luck xxx

3 likes

...and my friend has a beautiful 20 month old from a 3 day transfer - you have every chance xxx

2 likes

thank you, fingers crossed x

1 like

No stories hun. Just the world of luck being sent your way.xxx

1 like

Good luck xxx

1 like

Good luck!! 🀞🏻xx

1 like

My friend had a day 3 transfer of two embryos, and she now has twins! Try to stay positive (easier said than done I know), it's not bad news x x

1 like

Just wanted to wish you well my dear. xxx

1 like

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck xx

1 like

Like tugsgirl said the doctors know what they are doing :) you're in good hands. Sending you lots of luck I hope all goes well xx

2 likes

Thank you everyone! Reading these really helped. Transfer was a doddle, we now have 2 good quality embies on board-one 5 cell and one 8 cell. Now to keep myself busy until test day on 4th September. X

2 likes

Great news, hoping for sticky embies! 🀞🏻

1 like

I would imagine it's a good sign? Perhaps the embryos are very mature and ready so soon? Xx

I like your thinking. I'm going to stick with that thought...the future Einstein x

1 like

Good luck....belive in your chance, your embryos are now in the best place πŸ€πŸ’

You may also like...