Fertility Network UK
16,358 members β€’ 26,846 posts

3 eggs retrieved πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯š

Hi everyone

So we’ve had 3 eggs collected from my 4 fully grown follicles. We are so relieved. This is a good result for us. Feeling a bit sore but otherwise fine. Looking forward to a day on the sofa with Netflix!

It’s a waiting game now until embryologist phones tomorrow to let us know the quality of the eggs and whether they have fertilised. We’re doing ICSI so fingers crossed we’ll have at least one embryo tomorrow.

Thanks for all your amazing support and helping me to get this far 😘

Xx

40 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Oh that's fab news jengi!! Well done! Rest up and take it easy, wishing you luck for the call!xx

1 like

Thanks so much! Hoping today flies by! ❀️

1 like

That's great, congratulations and enjoy being good to yourself and relaxing today x

1 like

Thanks Camillage. Nervous for tomorrow and really hoping for positive news! 🀞🏻

That's amazing news. You deserve to put your feet up!! You must be pleased but of course anxious, here to talk if you need anything xx absolute best of luck!!

1 like

Awh thanks darling. I wish I had a crystal ball ! ❀️

It's going to seem like the longest day in the world! Try and get a good few episodes of a series in to keep you occupied. Try to remain positive and use these emotions to get you through the day. Having read your story on your page, you deserve some bloody good news!!! Have faith.. you don't need a crystal ball, you have come this far and hopefully this is the turning point for you - you just need one!!! Fingers crossed xxxxx

1 like

Good luck! I hope tomorrow brings you good news 🀞

1 like

Thanks lovely! So do I! Xx

Best wishes, Best of luck and prayers for things to move forward.

1 like

Thank you! Xx

Heyyy. I was just going to send you a message. Im back home as well, i had 4 retrieved and hubby sample wasn't good so thry have just phoned me we are doing iCSI as well.

Sooo yesss Netflix afternoon and waiting for the call tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed for both of us and keep me posted πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—xxxx

1 like

Great news you are having ICSI too! Enjoy your afternoon chilling. Your poor hubby, I hope he is ok and not too worried about his sample. Hugs to you both Xx

1 like

Lot's of hugs to you toooo and get rest. Let me know what happens tomorrow xxx

Amazing!!! πŸ‘ Xxxx

1 like

It sure is amazing! Fingers crossed that they are good quality!

Great news, good luck for ur phonecall tomorrow 😊have a nice relaxing afternoon xox

1 like

Thank you! Xx

Good luck for your phone call tomorrow xx

1 like

Thanks! Hope all is well with you! Xx

1 like

Great news, Good luck xx

1 like

Thank you Xx

Good luck for tomorrow xx

1 like

Thanks! Xx

That’s brilliant news for you! Massive cross fingers, toes and everything else for tomorrow. I had 4 eggs collected this morning and waiting for call tomorrow as well. I’m in so much pain now though, can barely walk-is this normal?? Also do you know if baths are allowed after EC?

Thanks and good luck πŸ€

1 like

Hi, congrats on your 4 eggs. Phone your clinic and ask them, you shouldn’t be in pain. I took some paracetamol and will take 2 every 4 hrs until bedtime. I’m also using a hot water bottle which is really helping. Fingers crossed for tomorrow Xx

Many congrats, that’s great news. Keeping everything crossed for you. 🀞 xx

1 like

Thanks Kat! X

Nice one u. Really hope all is good x

1 like

Thanks! 🀞🏻

Well done. My fingers are crossed for you xx

1 like

Thank you 🀞🏻 Xx

Awww this is great news. I may give the long protocol a try before starting the donor journey. I have been on max drugs but must have only been on the short protocol. Will look out for your update tomorrow 🀞 xx

1 like

It’s amazing the difference in my response between the short & long protocol. I’ve definitely responded better to the long. It’s definitely worth trying! Let’s see what tomorrow brings!

How you feeling?. I hope you manage to get some sleep x

1 like

I’m feeling good, paracetamol keeping he pain free and cosied up with a hot water bottle! ☺️ Xx

so happy for you!! finger crossed for the lab call :)

1 like

Thanks my lovely!

Just wanted to say good luck for tomoro! We had EC on 14th and only got 4 eggs, only 2 were able to be injected and they both fertilised, so stay positive x

1 like

Thanks! Trying to be as positive as possible (but terrified of bad news)! How are you getting on?

You may also like...