Recently received a letter giving us a date for IVF consultation after 3 failed IUI attempts and around 6 years of ttc naturally. My partner has dropped the bombshell that he won’t go to the appointment this week unless I agree to move. I know he hates where we live but I can’t help but feel like he’s blackmailing me. I either agree to move or kiss goodbye to treatment and our relationship. I don’t know if I should postpone the appointment or hope he has a change of heart by Thursday. Every step of treatment has been a battle. 😢 Has anyone else had this happen so close to the appointment?