Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has supported me this week in the run-up to transfer. In the end we decided to wait until today (day 5) and it turns out that was a good decision as one of our 2 embryos has not done so well whereas the other had reached blastocyst by this morning and the embryologist was happy with it.
So now it’s embryo on board and the start of the wait until pregnancy test!
Thanks again, it’s lovely to be part of such a supportive forum.
Wishing everyone lots of love and luck x