Fertility Network UK
18,078 members β€’ 28,487 posts

Is this real?! 😱

So after barely any sleep last night I did the test very early this morning! We had to leave the room for 10 minutes as we were so nervous! It’s a BFP! I was SO convinced it was going to be negative. With all the period cramps I’ve been having I was expecting my period to turn up any second! I did three tests in the end...the test line is quite faint which I hope isn’t a bad sign?!

52 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

A positive is a positive my dear doesn't matter how strong the line is 😊 big congratulations to you!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ™Œ xxx

1 like

Thank you!!xx

1 like

Congratulations!! I love that you did 3 different types!!! 😘😜 xx

1 like

Thank you! Haha I know gotta have variety!xx

1 like

Looks positive to meπŸ˜€. Congratulations!xx

1 like

Thank you!xx

1 like

Massive congratulations Hun. I was exactly the same as you the morning I tested... Convinced it would be a negative & totally shocked to see a positive. The most amazing news!Wishing you a happy pregnancy 😘 xx

1 like

Ahh thanks so much!xx

Many congrats πŸ’• xx

1 like

Thank you!xx

1 like

Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ xxx

1 like

Thank you!xx

Congratulations! Fantastic news. Enjoy this moment xxx

1 like

Thank you!xx

Congratulations xx

1 like

Thank you!xx

Congratulations lovely. πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰It is early to test so I wouldn’t worry about the tests, plus you might have implanted later on.

I had the same- I had what I thought was AF cramps but itwas implantation! You can never tell!!!

Enjoy this moment ❀️❀️❀️ xoxo

1 like

Of all the symptoms AF cramps really screw with your head!! I hope they don’t last for much longer! Thank you 😊 xx

1 like

I know right! It’s another cruel twist on this journey. Don’t panic if you get twinges/light cramps because you might as the baby implants fully ( it partly implants then implants fully a few days after positive test) it freaked me out when it happened but everything was fine ✨I’m now 5and a half weeks , early days but trying to enjoy each day that I’m pregnant 😍 Enjoy this moment xoxo

Oh thanks for telling me!! I will learn to expect it then! I actually can’t believe it!! Thank you 😍xx

1 like

Hi jess. Jow long have u got to go for your scan?

1 like

They don’t book me for a scan ☹️( I had endometriosis treated & did a round of clomid)

I contacted my GP to arrange my prescriptions prednisone ( raised nk cells) & progesterone pessaries and I was told I would book to see the midwife when I’m 8 weeks 😱 my fertility doctor wants me to have consultant led care throughout my pregnancy ( think it’s because I had a chemical pregnancy last year) have they said whether you will have midwife or consultant led care? xoxo

Hi Jess,

Just read your news!! Congratulations!!! I’m so pleased for you! 😘😘

Congratulations Silverlini! 😘

1 like

Thank you xoxo 😘

Many congratulations hun πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜€ hope you have a healthy pregnancy. I shared my good news yesterday. You will be buzzing enjoy every minute of it x Perhaps we can keep in touch throughout our journey x when do you next attend the clinic? Xxxx congrats again

1 like

Thank you! Oh lovely congratulations!! Yes let’s keep in touch! I’m not sure, I need to call them this morning to tell them my result and then I guess they will book me in for a scan?? How does it work with your clinic?xx

My apt with them was yesterday for the test. They have booked me in for a 7 week scan. They go by the 1st day of your last period so its in about 3 weeks time. Thats when i will have peace of mind and also at the 3 month scan. The clinic told me they are not trained to assist over the 7 week scan and so i will need to go via my GP/midwife. Enjoy your good news xxx

Oh I see! I had to do a test myself so don’t know when I will be expected to go in! I’m waiting for a nurse to call me back xx

Told you af cramps in the tww were a good sign didn’t I? πŸ˜‰ Haha. Congratulations xx

3 likes

Haha you certainly did!! Thank you! 😘xx

1 like

Yay, congratulations xx

1 like

Thank you!xx

Lovely news Congratulations x

1 like

Thank you!xx

Many congratulations πŸ€—xx wishing you all the best on your onward journey ❀️

1 like

Thank you!xx