Embryo transfer today 🤞🏽🤞🏽
We have 1.5 weeks of holiday left to use before the end of the year, which we’ve kept for after our pregnancy test.
I don’t have a thyroid so need to be very careful if it’s positive, so we’re thinking somewhere in the uk with the dogs. Anyone recommend anywhere? We were thinking UAE at first but I don’t fancy getting the progesterone injection needles in/out!
If it’s negative, it’s abroad (every cloud hey?!) - we’ve avoided Zika virus for 3 years now and are quite serious about going to the Caribbean. Would you risk it? (Will find out later if we have anything worth freezing, but if we don’t, I’m inclined to just go)
Anyway, thanks for your help in this important decision!