Every cloud...... x: I was getting... - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK
24,679 members36,593 posts

Every cloud...... x

CBOO1
CBOO1

I was getting ready for work this morning & having one of those days where I was really really struggling with the thought of having to go to work & be around my boss & her ever present bump, day in day out - it’s killing me!! Then a friend of hers decided to bring in her newborn to show her! Needed that like a hole in the head today!

However, i have just come home to a parcel from a lovely lady whom I met on here & who sent me such a lovely note that for the first time today I didn’t feel bitter or angry or jealous or struggling to even function. It made me smile so much & for that - and the items - I am so grateful! 😊

For all of us on here who are going through a hell that you wouldn’t wish on your worst enemy, making friends like this is definitely a silver lining!

Xxx

7 Replies
oldestnewest

I have two heavily pregnant colleagues and I’m not sure who is looking forward to their maternity leave more, them or me 😂 Xx

Oh god tell me about it!!!!! Xx

Hidden
Hidden

Such lovely kind people out there :) hope you feel better x

What a lovely post 😊💕 xx

Hidden
Hidden

Glad it cheered you up honey we all need each other so badly going through this nightmare, we are stronger together xxxx

CBOO1
CBOO1
in reply to Hidden

We definitely are! And friends like you really do help ❤️ Xx

I completely understand what you mean. in my work there are at least 3 pregnant women every year and i always wish to be one of them for the past 4 years when they go on maternity leave is a big relieve for me..

You may also like...