Fertility Network UK
17,242 members27,672 posts

13 weeks scan - Keep positive it will happen

Our 13 week scan went well and baby looks all healthy. It was wiggling around a kicking out. Keep positive everyone it will happen 💗💙

18 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi jade1003. Wonderful scan. Look at those teeth and the spine, all looking good to me. Hope all continues to go well with the rest of your pregnancy. Diane

1 like

Thank you so much xx

Fabulous - well done! Enjoy your pregnancy xx

1 like

Aww lovely picture Jade! Xx

1 like

Thank you xx

1 like

What a brilliant picture. Look at those legs!! Congratulations xx

1 like

Thank you, I’m only 5ft so those long legs are not from me xx

Ha ha ha! It's so lovely to see these pics.xx

1 like

Similar posts seemed to keep me going and keep me thinking positive just hope I can help others stay positive xx

Absolutely. They helped me too.xx

Well done hun! It's such a worry isn't it. Beautiful picture. I still can't relax though after my scan! I want this worry to go away :(

1 like

I do feel a lot better today to be honest and feel a little more relaxed x glad your scan went well also! Xx

Thanks hun! They took bloods for the normal tests they do for downs syndrome etc. I am always worrying!! Off on holiday on Monday hopefully that should relax me x

Yh we had that too, do you know how long they take to come back? I don’t have midwife until July feel like I’m waiting forever! Have a lovely and relaxing holiday! Xx

I was told if there was anything to worry about they call within 5 days... But other than that you get a letter in the post. Let's see what happens. Thanks hun. Hoping time away will allow me to feel more relaxed about being pregnant x

1 like

Ahhh what a lovely pic! Thanks for sharing!xx

1 like

How lovely!

Aww. Great scan pic. Congratulations 😊

You may also like...