Fertility Network UK
14,993 members24,856 posts

Even more confusion - my nerves are frayed

I was supposed to be 5 weeks yesterday but had been having endo symptoms and cramping, so I re-tested with a Clearblue this morning and got a BFN!

Thought it was all over, had a little cry with my partner etc.

Rang the clinic when they opened and was told not to panic and to test again tomorrow morning. She said she couldn’t work out why it would be negative without a bleed (I’ve had nothing, no spotting, no brown blood).

Has anybody else experienced similar?

Feel bad posting about this when others are going through much worse, but I’m slowly being driven mad by all the ups and downs!

13 Replies
oldestnewest

This is just so stressful for you! Hopefully it’s a dodgy test... have the clinic offered a blood test?

Not yet! Can’t believe it all.

My sister said that her 3rd didn’t show in a HPT until 42 days

Oh no!! Don't know what to say... 💙 Hopefully tomorrow's test will be OK, and/or the clinic do a blood test.

Keeping everything crossed for you xx

1 like

Thanks

I would definitely do another test. Really hope all is ok.xx

1 like

Thanks

How worrying and confusing! I really hope tomorrow's test is positive. Do you have a different tests just in case it is a faulty batch? Hope youre ok xx

1 like

I have some cheapo strips from the internet but not sure I trust them. Will go with one of those and a Clearblue....

Everything crossed for tomorrow hun 🤞 hopefully the test was dodgy. Maybe trying to organise a blood test may be an idea. Hope you manage to sleep tonight xxx

Hey WaywardGirl. Have you tested again? Hope all is ok xx

Tested negative with a pee stick this morning, so they called me in for a blood test, which was also negative. I have started bleeding too 😢

I’m so sorry that must be devastating. This whole process can be so 🤬. Take some time for yourself xx

Oh I am so sorry, that is absolutely heart breaking. Thinking of you - please take care of yourself xxx

You may also like...