I've been trying to conceive for nearly 5 years with severe Endometriosis. I managed to conceive naturally in 2015 & 2017 but miscarried at around 7 weeks both times. I had 3 Grade 2 3 day embryos transferred on Saturday morning after our first cycle but as I've had no spotting or spotty skin as I did in my past pregnancies I'm convincing myself it's not worked. We have no frozen enbryos. At present my Endometriosis is only one cyst on my left ovary & at 41 years old I only managed to get 6 eggs which were of a fairly good quality. My husband has to work away from the end of April to mid October & during that time I'll see him for around 6 weeks so the chances of conceiving naturally are pretty slim. I want him to freeze sperm before he leaves for work so I can have another cycle of IVF in the summer. He is refusing saying wait til October. My argument is my Endometriosis could be much worse by then & my eggs 7 months older. It's leading to many arguments with him saying this cycle may have worked but I feel better if I have a back up plan in case its a BFN this time. What would you do?