Fertility Network UK
13,143 members21,257 posts

Transfer day!

I can't believe it's here already... I thought the process would feel like it goes on forever but the time has flown by! I'm a mixture of excited, apprehensive and nervous...

We have been really lucky so far. 10 eggs collected and we have 9 embryos that have made it to today...the main positive being that I know we will have plenty in the freezer if this goes wrong.

Has anyone else struggled with positivity? I think I've found it so hard to be positive after 5 years of BFN.

Anyway...im waffling now!! Does anybody have any tips for after transfer? I have heard laughter is the best medicine! Any advice would be gratefully welcomed :-)

Thank you xxxxx

3 Replies
oldestnewest

Oh yes, bring in the medical clown...Seriously, I read about this yesterday. Think a funny film will suffice though! No tips as I'm not there yet, but I just wanted to wish you lots of luck with your transfer. I hope the 2ww goes quickly and you, of course, get a BFP at the end of it. xx

Google really is the best isn't it?! Thank you so much. Best of luck to you too. I don't know why I didn't find this forum sooner! It can be a lonely process. I will watch a comedy as soon as I am home :-)

Thabk you again xxx

Not always, no! I believe going for a walk is good to keep blood flowing to the area, and keeping your feet and belly warm (not with a hot water bottle though!). Who knows what really make a cycle successful or not! It boggles the mind. I wish I'd found this forum sooner too - I'd signed up but didn't actually use it for about 6 months. It's a very lonely process at times so it's nice to know that there are others who know exactly how you're feeling. Best of luck xx

1 like

You may also like...